Roth Double Wall Fuel Oil Safety Tanks
Roth Double Wall Safety Tanks
Roth Safety Tanks are manufactured in the United States using state of the art computerized technology, to ensure the highest quality standards. They offer economical, safe, compact and problem free storage of heating oil. More than 4 million have been installed in Europe and North America.
Roth tanks have a blow molded seamless inner tank of high-density polyethylene, which is absolutely leak proof and corrosion resistant. The outer tank is made of galvanized steel, lock seamed and sealed with an oil and fire resistant seal. The outer tank protects the inner tank and offers secondary containment should the inner tank fail, holding 100% of the inner tanks volume.
Modern Quality Control procedures (ISO 9000 certified) ensure that every inner and outer tank has been pressure tested for uniform wall thickness and integrity.
- Full secondary steel containment of primary tank
- Seamless polyethylene inner tank
- .040″ nom., G-90 galvanized steel outer tank
- Highly visible leak alarm
- Designed for individual or multiple tank installations
- Low weight – 55% of the weight of 12 gauge steel tanks
- Conveniently expandable for 1 to 25 tanks
- Factory installed handles
- Welded steel mounting skid included
- Comes complete with pipe fittings, level, gauge and monitoring accessories
- Can be installed without a containment wall
- Absolutely leak proof, corrosion and shock resistant, and dimensionally stable for decades
- Attractive and rust resistant for long life
- Easily monitored tank integrity
- Easier, faster installations
- Compact design
- Easy handling during transportation and storage
- Less oil waste, only 8 gallons in a 1000L
- Allows placement of tank in confined spaces with limited access
- Superior tank stability
- UL listed
What Our Customers are Saying
These are unsolicited comments received from Hart & Iliff customers.
"Thank you for sending these very capable men to take care of my tenants’ home."
"We just wanted to let me know how your men did such an outstanding job installing our Roth tank. They were very professional, neat and courteous. We will use Hart & Iliff services when our contract expires with our present oil company."
"Your technicians are always helpful and courteous. So are the ladies (and the boss) in the office. I am proud for my neighbors to see the H & I professional service techs in the clean H & I vans when they are parked by my house."