Hart & Iliff is a distributor/dealer for a revolutionary new water treatment system named HydroFlow. HydroFlow was developed in Europe and is now available in the United States. It contains patented technology which represents a breakthrough in the treatment of hard water. This technology could possibly make other water treatment systems obsolete. HydroFlow generates an electrical charge or current of 150 kHz which spread throughout the water in the entire plumbing system. This electric fields cause the mineral ions in the water to cluster together preventing limescale build up. The benefits of HydroFlow are as follows:
- It’s easy to install, doesn’t consume salt and requires no maintenance.
- It adds no chemicals to the water and doesn’t change its chemical composition.
- Water treated with HydroFlow is healthier to drink since it doesn’t remove healthy minerals (calcium and magnesium) and replace them with unhealthy salt.
- Since it prevents the buildup of limescale and gradually removes existing lime scale, it cuts heating costs, conserves energy and extends equipment life.
- It operates on a standard 110 volt electrical circuit and costs only pennies a day to operate.
- Unlike other treatment systems, the water does not have to flow past the unit to be treated. An electrical field is transmitted throughout the entire plumbing system, protecting it 24 hours a day.
- It’s safe for use on all types of plumbing pipes, including plastic, lead and copper.
- The electric signal kills algae and bacteria, helps prohibit corrosion and does not interfere with any electronic devices in the home including televisions, radios, telephones, tablets pacemakers and computers.
HydroFlow comes with a five-year warranty and a money-back performance guarantee. For more information or pricing give us a call at 973-383-1421.
What Our Customers are Saying
These are unsolicited comments received from Hart & Iliff customers.
"Hart & Iliff has always been nice to deal with over these years."
"Thank you for your help and assistance during the past 20+ years. Your technicians have always been super and always available when the situations arose."
"Much better service than prior oil company hands down. Techs were cleaner and educated well on the equipment."