Hart & Iliff is a distributor/dealer for a revolutionary new water treatment system named HydroFlow. HydroFlow was developed in Europe and is now available in the United States. It contains patented technology which represents a breakthrough in the treatment of hard water. This technology could possibly make other water treatment systems obsolete. HydroFlow generates an electrical charge or current of 150 kHz which spread throughout the water in the entire plumbing system. This electric fields cause the mineral ions in the water to cluster together preventing limescale build up. The benefits of HydroFlow are as follows:
- It’s easy to install, doesn’t consume salt and requires no maintenance.
- It adds no chemicals to the water and doesn’t change its chemical composition.
- Water treated with HydroFlow is healthier to drink since it doesn’t remove healthy minerals (calcium and magnesium) and replace them with unhealthy salt.
- Since it prevents the buildup of limescale and gradually removes existing lime scale, it cuts heating costs, conserves energy and extends equipment life.
- It operates on a standard 110 volt electrical circuit and costs only pennies a day to operate.
- Unlike other treatment systems, the water does not have to flow past the unit to be treated. An electrical field is transmitted throughout the entire plumbing system, protecting it 24 hours a day.
- It’s safe for use on all types of plumbing pipes, including plastic, lead and copper.
- The electric signal kills algae and bacteria, helps prohibit corrosion and does not interfere with any electronic devices in the home including televisions, radios, telephones, tablets pacemakers and computers.
HydroFlow comes with a five-year warranty and a money-back performance guarantee. For more information or pricing give us a call at 973-383-1421.
What Our Customers are Saying
These are unsolicited comments received from Hart & Iliff customers.
"I would like to express my gratitude to your company for sending such a competent service technician to service my heating unit. His work is beyond the norm. He serviced my unit completely as it should have been. He was thorough, neat and clean. He likes his job, he speaks very highly of the Hart & Iliff Company and its members. Again, thank you so much for employing such a fine man. Its always nice to be able to praise someone who has earned it."
"Your generosity means more than you know, and will touch more lives than you know. It’s rare these days to find a business so responsive to its customers’ needs, and so invested in the community it serves. The warmth and positive attitude everyone on the Hart & Iliff staff exudes make working with you, even under unfortunate circumstances a true pleasure. I offer my deep gratitude to you and your colleagues."
"I want to thank you for the superb job, you and your assistant did at my house. It’s a pleasure to look at a job when is done in a neat and professional manner."